Los paquetes DLC para WWE 2K15 que estarán disponibles individualmente y como parte del pase de temporada, incluirán entre otras cosas tres nuevas historias para el modo 2K Showcase, nuevos luchadores, y movimientos.
En total 2K dio a conocer siete paquetes DLC para WWE 2K15 que en conjunto rondan los US$50; Accelerator permitirá desbloquear inmediatamente todo el contenido del juego base por US$2, 2K Showcase: One More Match|Hall of Pain|Path of the Warrior son las tres nuevas historias que tendrán un costo de US$10 cada uno, WCW añade cinco superestrellas WCW por US$8, NXT agrega cuatro estrellas NXT por US$7, y el paquete de nuevos movimientos, que trae 30 nuevos movimientos y versiones alternas del Sister Abigail, y Multiple Gut Wrenches teniendo un costo de US$4.
El pase de temporada de US$25 incluirá el paquete Accelerator, los tres DLC de historia, y en exclusiva a la diva Paige como personaje jugable.
WWE 2K15 saldrá en PS3, y Xbox 360 el 28 de octubre en Norte América, y el 31 en el resto del mundo, mientras que las versiones para PS4, y Xbox One llegarán el 18 de noviembre a Norte América, y el 21 de noviembre internacionalmente.
Debajo encontrarán a detalle el contenido de cada uno de los DLC para el juego.
2K Announces WWE® 2K15 Downloadable Content
and Season Pass Program
Content to include three new storylines for 2K Showcase, extensive roster of playable
WWE, WCW® and NXT® Superstars, as well as new moves
Season Pass to feature WWE Diva Paige as exclusive playable character
New York, NY – October 14, 2014 – 2K today announced details surrounding downloadable content and a Season Pass program for WWE® 2K15, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. The content offering will include three new storylines playable in 2K Showcase, the game’s story-driven, single-player campaign, as well as access to new moves and a wealth of playable WWE, WCW® and NXT® Superstars. In addition, WWE Diva Paige will be available as an exclusive playable character for those who purchase the game’s Season Pass. The individual content packages will begin releasing in late 2014, with some packages releasing in early 2015, for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, as well as Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system, and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
“Having grown up playing WWE games, it’s an honor to be included in WWE 2K15,” said Paige. “Fans will not want to miss out on my debut, as well as the new stories featured through 2K Showcase.”
“WWE 2K15 will deliver the largest and most comprehensive selection of downloadable content to date for the franchise, including the release of three new storylines for 2K Showcase and a wide variety of playable Superstars from WWE’s past and present,” said Greg Thomas, President of Product Development at 2K Sports. “This year’s offering provides fans an enhanced WWE 2K15 experience at an incredible value.”
About the WWE 2K15 Downloadable Content Program*
The WWE 2K15 downloadable content program is scheduled to include the following items and be available for purchase on the PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 systems, as well as Xbox Live online entertainment network from Microsoft for Xbox One and Xbox 360:
- Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
- The Accelerator will be available for a suggested price of $1.99.
2K Showcase: One More Match
- Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;
- Playable WWE Superstars: Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;
- Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown®, Extreme Rules®, Over the Limit® and Capitol Punishment®;
- 2K Showcase: One More Match will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
2K Showcase: Hall of Pain
- Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;
- Playable WWE Superstars: Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback;
- Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance® (2011) and WrestleMania® 29;
- 2K Showcase: Hall of Pain will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior
- Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
- Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
- Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
- Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
- Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
- 2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
- Playable WCW Superstars: Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page and Lex Luger;
- The WCW Pack will be available for a suggested price of $7.99.
- Playable NXT Superstars: JBL, Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Victor);
- Playable NXT Diva: Emma;
- NXT Arrival will be available for a suggested price of $6.99.
New Moves Pack
- Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (performed from the ring corner and made popular by Bray Wyatt) and Multiple Gut Wrenches (made popular by Cesaro);
- The New Moves Pack will be available for a suggested price of $3.99.
About the WWE 2K15 Season Pass Program
Players may purchase select WWE 2K15 downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game’s Season Pass program. For a one-time suggested purchase price of $24.99, a savings of more than 20 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:
- Access to exclusive playable WWE Diva Paige;
- Accelerator (access to all unlockable content available in the game);
- Access to all three 2K Showcase stories (One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior).
* Xbox Live or PlayStation Network account and Internet connection required. Copy of WWE 2K15 required to play.
Developed collaboratively by Yukes and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K15 is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. WWE 2K15 is scheduled for release on the PlayStation®3 system and Xbox 360 on October 28, 2014 in North America and October 31, 2014 internationally. In addition, releases for the PlayStation®4 system and Xbox One are currently scheduled for release on November 18, 2014 in North America and November 21, 2014 internationally. Fans who pre-order WWE 2K15 at any participating retailer will receive two playable Sting characters at no extra cost on launch day.